Friday, August 28, 2009

Riposte

I replay your word picture in my head, over and over again. Of you lying in your bed, partner sleeping, fingers busy. The phrase that haunts me most: Holding my outer lips open with my left hand, my right hand ..

And this morning lying in my bed, partner sleeping. Reached down with my left hand to explore the difference.

Like you there's an opening in my abdominal wall, just below my pubic bone. I can feel the edges of it, vagina-like. But jutting through the middle is no vagina but a strong tendon. Not so different to those in your arms and legs. Until filled :-). I trace it as it disappears inside me. Pull on it, and feel the tug deep inside.

I run my fingers down the side of the opening to feel the strength below. Like a clit, there's a lot more to it than is visible. Beneath my balls (loose and floppy in the warmth) I feel the tendon, bigger there, disappear under the flesh. Following it, I press along my perineum. My prostate feels the pressure. My legs involuntarily stir and my breath catches.

My tendon has grown and grown. As I lie there, my fingers at the point where, if my body was yours, they would be entering me, it lies along my arm, my balls soft against my hand. There's no opening where my fingers are, just hardening flesh. I feel the pipe of my urethra, standing proud.

If I lie here and keep thinking of you I know what will happen. I slide silently from the bed in the dark, scoop my clothes from the floor, and slip out the door. It's pre-dawn and I've got the world to myself.

Out on the deck the cool air hits my cock. It's my little morning treat. As I stroll across the lawn my hard cock eases enough to allow the next part of my treat. Emptying my bladder under an open sky in a silent world is a special kind of relief. As the stream runs out I feel the weight of my balls in my hand, my cock heavier than usual. Like a playful fireman I can direct the stream by moving my hips. I can see a faint glisten in the first hint of dawn.

I remember why my cock is heavy. Think again of you in your bed, fingers busy. Thinking of how your tits might react when I play with them. The left one, coquettish. The right one a sleepy sister. Your back arching as your work is done. As I open the door and turn on the light I look down. It's like looking down a chimney, my cock is staring straight at me.

And I take you to the shower.

Me

No comments:

 

(c) Me 2007

Clicky Web Analytics