Thursday, April 21, 2011

Submissives only?

Somebody over on FetLife asked a question about whether receiving anal was always a submissive act. This is the reply I posted ...

I vividly remember the first girl I came across who craved butt sex. At the time I was a Sensitive New Age Guy who considered considered anal sex to be an imposition of my perverted desires on my sweet and innocent partner.

We'd only known each other a few days and the sex wasn't going too well. I suggested anal as a make or break proposition and much to my astonishment she starting bounding around the room like a giant rabbit!

She pushed me onto the bed on my back and climbed on top. Plunged my cock into her cunt - already wetter than ever before - long enough to coat it with her juices, then lifted herself and, slowly at first, slid me into her butt. She had a couple of firecracker orgasms - the first she'd had with me - and slid me right home.

Under the circumstances, I couldn't hold off for long. "You're going to come in my *butt*?" she said excitedly and vigorously bounced up and down until I had no option but to shoot deep inside her (innocent days!) while some more firecrackers went off.

That certainly killed off the notion about anal and submission!

No comments:

 

(c) Me 2007

Clicky Web Analytics