Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meet J

J's an old (female) friend who has been recently going through a sort of sexual liberation, having arrived at that time of life where the family is done and health and libido are in great shape and ready for challenges.

I've been acting as her 'advisor' with spectacular results.

You'll hear more from her and of her in due course, here's a recent fragment.

I have been wearing just not quite to work yet. After hours and weekends are it but you can think of me getting home ... oh, around 5.30, 6.00. Stripping and walking into my shower where warm, cascading water will slough off the trials of the day. A little aromatic oil carefully rubbed over every inch of my bare, bare body. Hands and fingers paying attention to every curve, every detail. Warm from my shower I will pad upstairs, lay across my bed. I will roll onto my side and carefully and very gently slip nj inside me. A little stretch is all I will feel. But it will remind me of what I will feel when you move in behind me, feel your warmth, your hardness.

No comments:

 

(c) Me 2007

Clicky Web Analytics