Thursday, October 20, 2011

Correspondence to hand

It's been a while since this blog lived up to its title, the correspondence to hand has been lacking in prurience lately. But here's a snip from an exchange with my new friend that should help restore the balance .. All-anal MFM or FMM? Hmmm let me see... one of my most memorable lovers was a bi guy named Artie, he was the one who taught me the most about anal pleasures and switching. He never touched my cunt or my tits and that was fine with me. He would meet me armed with a whole assortment of produce from the supermarket from a cucumber to a large green squash, plus a tub of crisco. He would start with a small cucumber and gradually stretch me out to whatever vegetable I could fit that night. Of course somewhere during the size progression would be his cock, with which he skillfully fucked me. After I reach my limit for the night it was then my turn to stretch him and fuck him. He had the hungriest butt I have ever met! It started with a strap-on, and always ended with my fisting him to another explosive orgasm. Well, a few times he invited over his friend who was also bi and we played with every combination we could think of! All anal or oral. Even though I am female bodied I wasn't treated as a female, Andy was in heaven, felt like I was participating in an all gay 3-some. Often it was me fisting him while he blows the other guy. But we also did all anal MFM with me sandwiched in the middle with a strapon... gosh I remember I was cumming so hard it was hard to keep pumping Artie! We also did MMF a lot, of course all anal. Mmmm thanks for bringing back good memories :)

No comments:

 

(c) Me 2007

Clicky Web Analytics