Monday, October 17, 2011

Reflective

Recent correspondents - and the breakthrough of being on the receiving end of some regular girl cock, of which more later - have got me to understand what this blog is all about. At puberty, and long before I lost my virginity, I came to the conclusion that the roles imposed on us by society (me Tarzan, you Jane) made it very difficult to have a truly deep and meaningful relationship. Conventionally, you are sizing the other person up (subliminally or otherwise) as a potential life partner from pretty much your first meeting. No real surprise - the primary objective of our species is to perpetuate the species by making and nurturing babies, and beneath our veneer of civilisation that is what drives us - but not the best basis for a meeting of the minds. Yes, I know there are people who develop a deep and meaningful connection in the context of 'conventional' relationship, but I think there are a lot fewer of those than society would like us to think there are. So, while maintaining an apparently conventional life, I have also been searching for the unconventional. The focus on butt sex around here is no accident - not only is it an equal opportunity activity but it pushes aside baby-making activities. But for most of the posts on this blog so far, I've been in pursuit of other butts. Well, I've finally got it together enough to put my own butt on the agenda. And suddenly everything clicks into place. My fears of compromising my masculinity have been swept aside. There is still masculine and feminine essence in the room - Yin and Yang! - to make the chemistry right. (Interestingly, a female-bodied person is still required.) But otherwise, there are no roles. She satisifes her desires with my body as I with hers. There is no sense of duty done, of liberties allowed, just two friends respecting and understanding each other.

No comments:

 

(c) Me 2007

Clicky Web Analytics